With so many different brand protection software solutions available, figuring out which is right for you is tough. You know you want something that monitors the internet, detecting and addressing unauthorized use of trademarks, counterfeit goods, and intellectual property infringements—but now need to figure out which tool is best. I've got you! In this post, I'll help make your choice easy, sharing my personal experiences using dozens of different brand protection tools with companies of all sizes, with my picks of the best brand protection software overall.
Why Trust Our Reviews
We’ve been testing and reviewing marketing software since 2022. As marketing experts ourselves, we know how critical and difficult it is to make the right decision when selecting software.
We invest in deep research to help our audience make better software purchasing decisions. We’ve tested more than 2,000 tools for different marketing use cases and written over 1,000 comprehensive software reviews. Learn how we stay transparent & our software review methodology.
How to Choose Brand Protection Software
With so many different brand protection software available, it can be challenging to make decisions on what brand protection software is going to be the best fit for your needs.
As you're shortlisting, trialing, and selecting brand protection software, consider the following:
- What problem are you trying to solve - Start by identifying the brand protection feature gap you're trying to fill to clarify the features and functionality the brand protection tool needs to provide.
- Who will need to use it - To evaluate cost and requirements, consider who'll be using the software and how many licenses you'll need. You'll need to evaluate if it'll just be the marketing team, or the whole organization that will require access. When that's clear, it's worth considering if you're prioritizing ease of use for all, or speed for your marketing software power users.
- What other tools it needs to work with - Clarify what tools you're replacing, what tools are staying, and the tools you'll need to integrate with, such as accounting, CRM or HR software. You'll need to decide if the tools will need to integrate together, or alternatively, if you can replace multiple tools with one consolidated brand protection solution.
- What outcomes are important - Consider the result that the software needs to deliver to be considered a success. Consider what capability you want to gain, or what you want to improve, and how you will be measuring success. For example, an outcome could be the ability to get greater visibility into performance. You could compare brand protection softwarefeatures until you’re blue in the face but if you aren’t thinking about the outcomes you want to drive, you could be wasting a lot of valuable time.
- How it would work within your organization - Consider the software selection alongside your workflows and delivery methodology. Evaluate what's working well, and the areas that are causing issues that need to be addressed. Remember every business is different — don’t assume that because a tool is popular that it'll work in your organization.
Birdeye is a reputation management platform designed to help local businesses improve their online presence and attract more customers. It aggregates customer reviews from over 150 sites and simplifies the process of responding to and generating new reviews.
Why I picked Birdeye: Birdeye offers robust capabilities in managing online reputation and facilitating customer messaging, which are critical for safeguarding a brand's image. It stands out for its comprehensive approach to reputation management and operational efficiency for local businesses. It excels in streamlining a business's online presence through accurate and consistent listings across numerous directories, directly impacting search rankings and lead generation. In addition to its review management, messaging, and AI features, this software offers insights through natural language processing to analyze customer sentiment.
Birdeye Standout Features and Integrations
Features include Birdeye Listings to ensure your business appears correctly and consistently across hundreds of online directories and a review management feature for aggregating and responding to authentic customer reviews. Birdeye also offers webchat for real-time visitor interaction, mass messaging capabilities, detailed reporting and analytics, referral generation, marketing campaign management, and integrations with various business system
Integrations include Google Sheets for spreadsheet management, QuickBooks Online and Xero for accounting, Salesforce for customer relationship management, Shopify for e-commerce, and Mailchimp for email marketing.
- Comprehensive online reputation management
- Multiple CRM integrations
- Helps with SEO
- A bit pricey for small businesses
- Some reviews don't get displayed on Google
Brand24 is a brand protection software that enables businesses to monitor online mentions and sentiment, safeguarding their reputation by quickly identifying and addressing potential threats and negative feedback.
Why I picked Brand24: Brand24 functions effectively as a brand protection software by offering comprehensive monitoring of the internet for any mentions of a company's name, products, or associated keywords, enabling businesses to stay ahead of potential reputation threats. This real-time surveillance across social media, forums, blogs, and news sites allows companies to quickly detect negative sentiments, counterfeit product discussions, or any unauthorized use of their brand.
Additionally, the software's alert system notifies companies immediately of any unusual spikes in mention volume or shifts in sentiment, ensuring that they can act swiftly to protect their brand integrity and maintain their online reputation.
Brand24 Standout Features and Integrations
Features include social listening, social media monitoring, a mentions feed, discussion volumes chart, marketing analytics, influencer scoring, sentiment analysis, customizable notifications & alerts, data exporting, and data filtering.
Integrations include Slack and SEMrush.
- User-friendly interface
- Good value for money
- Provides excellent customer support services
- Can be overwhelming for users with a lot of mentions
- Limitations in search capabilities
Mimecast offers a range of brand protection tools that enable businesses to safeguard their company and customers. The platform's tools enable organizations to act quickly on brand impersonation attempts.
Why I picked Mimecast: The platform’s brand exploit protection tools enable your business to act on brand threats with its innovative toolset. Mimecast’s tools include email security, DMARC analyzer, web security, awareness training, and information protection capabilities. These technologies work together to offer a coordinated and comprehensive brand protection platform.
Mimecast Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include data governance, risk, and compliance capabilities that manage your data in compliance with industry and government regulations. Mimecast also provides email strategy resilience tools to help prevent attacks, minimizing disruptions in the workplace.
Integrations include connections with tools such as Cusiv, JupiterOne, LogRhythm UEBA, Securonix NDR, Securonix Security Operations and Analytics, Splunk Light, Teamstack, and The Thrive Platform.
- Excellent customer support
- Intuitive platform
- Quick video tutorials
- Limited log and mail retention period
- Some spam emails do get through
GrowByData offers several solutions to help brands through MAP policy compliance and protect them from bad actors.
Why I picked GrowByData: I decided to add GrowByData to this list because it uses built-in MAP monitoring capabilities that facilitate cross-channel coverage. The platform can track and enforce MAP violations across multiple time zones, search engines, regions, and marketplaces. Afterward, GrowByData will help you identify retailers selling your products and monitor their advertised prices several times daily.
GrowByData Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include trademark violation tracking tools to identify infringing dealers, partners, affiliates, and competitors. GrowByData also provides powerful reports and alerts that enable teams to act appropriately on violations that affect your brand and revenue.
Integrations include connections with third-party applications and online marketplaces such as Amazon, Amazon Advertising, Bing, Google, Google Shopping, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and Walmart.
- Tracks unauthorized channels
- Ensures significant product compliance
- Provides extensive insights
- No transparent pricing details
- Doesn’t offer many standard brand protection tools
Corsearch is an all-in-one brand protection platform that provides AI-based trademark, content, and brand protection. This tool can identify and combat online intellectual property infringements, protect company data and customers, and enhance critical ecommerce channel protection.
Why I picked Corsearch: Artificial intelligence is a significant topic in today’s society, with many benefits for businesses and brand protection. I wanted to add Corsearch for consideration because it uses AI to help brands gain significant coverage across the internet. Corsearch’s artificial intelligence algorithms can automatically discover features, images, and logos to remove counterfeits.
Corsearch offers a combination of AI and machine learning tools to power its brand protection capabilities. The platform’s artificial intelligence features can provide your brand with extensive threat protection. Corsearch will identify hard-to-locate dangers, notify your teams, and help you quickly act to preserve your brand’s reputation.
Corsearch Standout Features
Standout features include trademark screening tools that will help you check worldwide viability on over 1,000 online databases. Corsearch also provides anti-counterfeit capabilities to discover and remove counterfeits across multiple channels, stop brand abuse, and protect your intellectual property.
- Monitors market and distribution threats
- Can protect publishing and media content
- Human-trained artificial intelligence
- No clear pricing plans
- No integrations available
Sentryc is a brand protection software that promises automatic elimination of counterfeit offers and offers trademark law enforcement in 48 hours. The platform will scan websites and social media networks for trademark infringements and empower you to remove counterfeits in one click.
Why I picked Sentryc: Counterfeiters typically operate across multiple platforms simultaneously, so I added Sentryc to this list for consideration because it can recognize these sellers and get their listings removed. Sentryc utilizes machine learning capabilities to analyze online marketplaces and social media and determine whether there are counterfeit listings by comparing different metrics, such as price, quantity, or ratings. You can also add legitimate dealers to the program so it will filter them out from the search and leave their listings in place.
Sentryc Standout Features
Standout features include anti-piracy tools that take action against illegal sales of your company’s products. Sentryc can also help protect your product images and protect your copyrights from unauthorized users.
- No setup fees
- Customizable to unique needs
- Can discover content plagiarism
- Lacks software integrations
- No clear pricing
PhishLabs can provide complete threat intelligence details to help organizations protect themselves from malicious actions.
Why I picked PhishLabs: The sheer amount of data on the internet can be overwhelming, so I added PhishLabs to help your business gain insight from it all. The platform can remove this burden by offering threat-specific processes and context to provide expert-vetted intelligence. PhishLabs reduces the noise of all the data your business finds and helps you focus on immediate threats, ensuring alignment with your needs and reducing threat lifespan.
PhishLabs Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include social media protection tools that monitor social networks for threats by gathering data from thousands of sites. PhishLabs can also help your organization by protecting it from suspicious emails.
Integrations include a connection with Hubstream that allows you to combine PhishLab’s data to their platform and organize threat information to investigate.
- Active and supportive team
- Virtually eliminates attacks
- Provides excellent threat operation security
- User interface needs work
- Lacks customization options
ZeroFox is an AI-powered brand protection software that offers coverage to protect businesses against counterfeits and cyber attacks. The platform provides comprehensive monitoring of public digital channels.
Why I picked ZeroFox: Social media and digital presence might be a significant aspect of your engagement strategies, so I added ZeroFox to help you understand and address the risks presented in the public platforms. ZeroFox allows you to assess your business’s digital risk exposure across multiple platforms where cyberattacks can happen. The platform can scan and monitor channels such as social media accounts, company emails, mobile apps, and product names and images.
ZeroFox Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include dark web monitoring tools that actively seek information and activity that can potentially damage your brand. ZeroFox also offers compromised credential monitoring that quickly identifies compromised credentials that are leaked online.
Integrations include connections with various third-party applications that can help your business eliminate silos, enhance current security tools, and make more intelligent decisions. ZeroFox can integrate with tools such as Anomali, Cyware, D3 Security, Freshservice, Google Workspace, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Splunk, Tableau, ThreatConnect, and other software options.
- Simple asset setup
- Excellent customer support
- Extensive portfolio of threat intelligence features
- Some false positives have occurred
- No email threat monitoring
BrandShield provides businesses with tools to help monitor and manage their online reputation. Organizations will have access to features to protect their online brands.
Why I picked BrandShield: The platform provides your business with tools to scan the internet and detect online brand abuse and trademark infringements to protect your company’s reputation. BrandShield continuously monitors the entire internet to identify and analyze possible and real threats to your brand’s reputation. The brand management tool analyzes content metrics, utilizes algorithms to prioritize risk levels, uses machine learning to enhance results based on the company’s actions, and employs pattern recognition methods to identify significant brand threats.
BrandShield Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include tools to help your business find and eliminate executive impersonators who build social accounts or spoofed domains using employee details. The platform can also handle paid advertisement protection that scans keywords and monitors them for your brand to identify any abuse or misuse of your brand.
Integrations include a connection with Okta to simplify access to your teams working with BrandShield by enabling enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Offers in-depth analytics
- Identifies content copies
- Suitable for trademark infringement discovery
- Pricing details aren’t transparent
- Steep learning curve
ActiveFence helps businesses prevent malicious activity from causing harm to their brand and revenue. The platform provides solutions to protect brands from negative behavior and content.
Why I picked ActiveFence: This platform made the list because it can help your brand by providing proactive and on-demand insights. ActiveFence’s threat intelligence can enable you to identify content abuse and hostile behavior that you might struggle to find. The software uses your business’s unique policies in combination with human expertise and contextual AI to provide tailored content violation detection.
ActiveFence Standout Features and Integrations
Standout features include automation tools that increase efficiency with AI-based automated content moderation that uses rules and actions based on risk score thresholds to remove high-risk threats. ActiveFence also offers dark web monitoring features that identify phishing attempts, compromised credentials, and potential brand abuses.
Integrations include the ability to connect ActiveFence with your current systems through an API if you have coding experience or someone on your team with development expertise.
- Actionable risk mitigation insights
- Free plan for new users
- Customizable platform
- Free plan is limited to one user
- Pricing isn’t suitable for small businesses
Best for automated brand protection
Best for IP registration
Best for anti-piracy protection
Best for small-to-medium businesses.
Best for MAP violation alerts.
Best for prioritizing digital risks.
Wiser MAP Monitoring
Best for monitoring reseller compliance.
Best for increasing consumer trust.
Best for creating unique, non-clonable product identities.
Best omnichannel media monitoring tool.
Best for strategic property rights management.
Best for protecting digital assets.
Best for securing unique brand identities.
Best breach data collection.
Related Marketing Software Reviews
If you still haven't found what you're looking for here, check out these tools closely related to digital marketing strategy that we've tested and evaluated.
- Marketing Software
- Marketing Management Software
- Account Based Marketing Software
- Social Media Management Software
- Email Marketing Software
Selection Criteria For Brand Protection Software
Through my personal trials and extensive research into various solutions, I've developed a comprehensive criteria list, reflecting the essential aspects buyers should evaluate to find the brand protection software that best fits their needs.
Core Brand Protection Software Functionality - 25% of total weighting score:
- Continuous monitoring of the web for unauthorized use of trademarks and copyrights
- Detection of counterfeit products on e-commerce platforms and online marketplaces
- Enforcement actions such as sending cease and desist letters and facilitating takedown requests
- Global and multilingual support to protect the brand across different regions and languages
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics tools to assess the impact of brand protection efforts
Additional Standout Features - 25% of total weighting score:
- Advanced image and logo recognition capabilities to identify visual brand assets misuse
- Integration with social media monitoring tools for comprehensive coverage
- Automated legal document generation for faster enforcement processes
- AI-driven insights for predictive threat analysis and brand vulnerability assessments
- Blockchain technology for secure digital rights management
Usability - 10% of total weighting score:
- A clean, user-friendly dashboard that allows easy monitoring and management of alerts
- Simple navigation structures that enable users to quickly find and use different features
- Visual analytics and reporting tools that present data in an accessible format
Onboarding - 10% of total weighting score:
- Availability of training videos and interactive product tours to guide new users
- Comprehensive support documentation and FAQs for self-help
- Dedicated customer success support for personalized onboarding assistance
Customer Support - 10% of total weighting score:
- 24/7 availability through multiple channels (chat, email, phone)
- Responsiveness and expertise of the support team
- Community forums or knowledge bases where users can share insights and solutions
Value For Money - 10% of total weighting score:
- Transparent pricing models with clear feature listings
- Flexible plans that cater to businesses of different sizes and needs
- Free trials or demos that allow users to test functionality before committing
Customer Reviews - 10% of total weighting score:
- Overall satisfaction levels and how they compare to competing products
- Specific mentions of how the software addressed or failed to meet user needs
- The frequency and context of both positive and negative reviews, focusing on trends in feedback regarding usability, customer support, and effectiveness
Through this criteria-based approach, businesses can identify a brand protection software solution that not only meets their immediate needs but also supports their brand protection efforts in the long term.
Trends in Brand Protection Software for 2024
The landscape of brand protection software is rapidly evolving, reflecting the increasing complexity of threats against brand identity and intellectual property online. Here's a concise summary of the current trends, features, and functionalities that are shaping the industry, tailored for marketing professionals.
- AI and Machine Learning Integration: The use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms is becoming more prevalent. These technologies enable more efficient and accurate detection of counterfeit products, trademark infringements, and unauthorized use of digital assets across various online platforms.
- Comprehensive Digital Channel Monitoring: There is a significant emphasis on the ability to monitor an extensive array of digital channels, including social media, e-commerce platforms, and the dark web. This ensures that brands can safeguard their identity and assets across a broader digital landscape.
- Automated Enforcement Actions: The shift towards automation in the detection and mitigation of threats is crucial. Automated takedown requests and enforcement actions streamline the process of protecting a brand's online presence.
- Dark Web Monitoring: Tools that actively search the dark web for stolen credentials, counterfeit products, and other threats are rapidly evolving. This feature is essential for preemptively identifying and mitigating potential risks before they impact the brand or its customers.
- Trademark Screening Tools: Advanced AI capabilities are being utilized for trademark screening, offering the ability to scan global databases quickly for potential infringements. This technology enables brands to protect their intellectual property with greater efficiency and accuracy.
These trends align with the growing challenges that brands face in protecting their online presence against counterfeiting, impersonation, and other forms of digital fraud. As digital threats become more sophisticated, the brand protection software industry continues to innovate, providing businesses with the tools they need to safeguard their brand identity and intellectual property effectively.
What Is Brand Protection Software
Brand protection software is a tool that guards a company's brand identity and assets online. It scans the digital world for unauthorized use of trademarks, counterfeit products, and intellectual property violations. The purpose is to ensure that a brand's integrity is maintained, helping customers to engage with authentic products and services.
Key Features of Brand Protection Software
Key features of brand protection software are designed to comprehensively monitor, identify, and act against brand-related threats across the digital landscape. These features include:
- Automated Monitoring and Detection: The software continuously scans the internet, including e-commerce platforms, websites, social media, and online marketplaces, for unauthorized use of trademarks, counterfeit products, and copyright infringements. This automated surveillance allows for real-time detection of potential threats.
- Advanced Search Algorithms: Utilizing advanced search algorithms and machine learning, the software can efficiently sift through vast amounts of online content to identify infringements with high accuracy, reducing the chances of false positives.
- Image and Logo Recognition: Through image recognition technology, brand protection software can detect unauthorized use of logos and images across digital platforms, aiding in the identification of counterfeit products and brand impersonation.
- Customizable Alerts and Notifications: Users can set up customized alerts to be notified about specific types of infringements or when certain thresholds are met, enabling quick response to potential threats.
- Enforcement and Takedown Tools: The software often includes mechanisms to facilitate the enforcement of intellectual property rights, including automated cease and desist letters, takedown requests, and liaising with legal or regulatory bodies if necessary.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Offering detailed analytics and reporting capabilities, brand protection software enables businesses to understand the scope and impact of brand infringements, monitor trends, and measure the effectiveness of their brand protection efforts.
- Global and Multilingual Support: To address brand protection on a global scale, the software typically supports multiple languages and has the capability to monitor and enforce IP rights across different countries and regions.
- Integration Capabilities: Many brand protection solutions can integrate with other business systems (like legal, marketing, and sales platforms) to streamline workflows and centralize data for easier management and response.
- Marketplace and Social Media Monitoring: Specialized features for monitoring popular online marketplaces and social media platforms, where counterfeit sales and brand impersonation often occur, are included to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- Customer and Brand Engagement Insights: Some solutions offer insights into how customers engage with the brand online, helping to identify potential areas of improvement or concern related to brand representation and perception.
These features combine to provide businesses with a powerful toolset to protect their brand's integrity, value, and reputation in the digital marketplace.
Benefits of Brand Protection Software
Brand protection software is essential for businesses looking to maintain their reputation, ensure customer trust, and protect their intellectual property in the digital age. Below are five primary benefits of utilizing brand protection software, aimed at assisting potential software buyers in understanding their value.
- Enhanced Online Security: Provides robust monitoring and protection against online fraud and counterfeiting. By leveraging brand protection software, businesses can detect and respond to threats in real-time, significantly reducing the risk of financial loss and brand dilution.
- Intellectual Property Safeguarding: Automates the detection of unauthorized use of trademarks and copyrighted content. This benefit ensures that a company's intellectual property rights are continuously monitored and protected, helping to maintain the integrity and value of the brand.
- Reputation Management: Offers tools to identify and mitigate potentially damaging content and activities. By maintaining a positive brand image online, companies can foster greater customer loyalty and prevent negative publicity that could harm business operations.
- Marketplace Monitoring: Enables the tracking and removal of counterfeit goods across e-commerce platforms. This function helps businesses protect their customers from fake products and ensures that only genuine merchandise is available for purchase, thereby preserving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Legal and Compliance Support: Streamlines the process of enforcing brand rights and compliance with regulatory requirements. Brand protection software simplifies the legal aspects of protecting a brand, from sending takedown notices to navigating complex international trademark laws, making it easier for businesses to focus on growth and innovation.
Brand protection software not only helps in protecting against financial loss and reputation damage but also ensures that customers engage with genuine, high-quality products. With the increasing prevalence of digital threats, investing in a comprehensive brand protection solution is more important than ever.
Cost & Pricing for Brand Protection Software
Below is a simplified guide to help you understand the plan and pricing options typically available in brand protection software.
Plan Comparison Table for Brand Protection Software
|Common Features Included
|$100 - $500/month
|- Real-time monitoring
- Email alerts
- Basic reporting capabilities
|$500 - $2,000/month
|- Comprehensive online monitoring
- Automated takedown services
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Dedicated support
|- Full spectrum brand protection
- Customizable monitoring and takedown services
- Strategic brand protection consulting
- API access and integrations
- 24/7 premium support
|- Limited monitoring capabilities
- Manual takedown requests
- Basic email alerts
When choosing a plan, consider the size of your brand's online footprint and the level of protection you need. Always assess your specific needs and potential risks before making a decision.
What does brand protection software cover?
There are multiple aspects that brand protection can cover for your business; some platforms focus on one, whereas others can handle several of them. The following are details of the various functions brand protection tools can cover.
- Impersonation Removal: This involves implementing defensive technologies and procedures to remove instances of impersonations of your brand using the same inherent tactic: leveraging logos, trademarks, name, and visual similarities of your brand to trick customers, drain revenue, and steal information.
- Account Takeovers: Intruders can attempt to break into your customers’ accounts and retrieve their personal and financial details in your system, and this breach makes you legally liable and damages your accreditation to data protection standards.
- Counterfeit Alerts: Real-time alerts for violations with evidence can help you take quick action to suppress the threat before it becomes a more significant issue.
- Domain Management: Domain names are the center of your online presence, and protecting them can prevent risks for phishing that use variations of your domain name to trick unsuspecting customers into providing their personal information; cybersquatters can also attempt to register similar domain names to yours and try to profit from it by selling it back to you.
- Anti-Piracy: This involves the sale and distribution of digital content, such as videos, software, games, publishing, educational content, and more; using cutting-edge technology will detect and remove digital fakes.
- Asset Theft: Fraudsters can steal a business’s idea, creative expression, or invention; asset theft can refer to an individual stealing copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or trademarks, including company names, symbols, logos, client lists, inventions, and more.
- MAP Monitoring: Information collected from MAP monitoring will review your product’s prices on other websites and marketplaces, ensuring the retailer’s compliance with the terms of your MAP policy; this technology will reveal the retailer’s price, their contact information, and where the product is being sold.
- Anti-Phishing & Fraud: Cyber criminals can send emails that appear to be from legitimate sources or trusted senders to convince customers to reveal login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, or sensitive details, such as banking account numbers, credit card information, and social security numbers.
- Compromised Credential Monitoring: Monitoring exposure of compromised credentials for domains and customer information enables businesses to take action after breaches to reduce account takeover risks; consistently identifying compromised accounts enables enterprises to offer regular fraud monitoring.
- Dark Web Monitoring: These tools help businesses locate leaked or stolen details, such as compromised passwords or credentials, intellectual property, and other sensitive information being shared and sold by malicious actors over the dark web.
- Brand Generalization: Over time, a brand name can become so popular among society that it becomes a part of everyday speech and is turned into a generic term for a general class of products or services, typically against the trademark owner’s intentions; brand protection tools will monitor generalization levels to help businesses identify when a trademark’s legal protection is at risk, and the owner’s intellectual property rights may be lost, allowing competitors to use the genericized trademark to describe similar products.
- Unauthorized Sellers: These are third-party resellers with no official connection to your organization and still create product listings on marketplaces and sell them without permission and often undermine suggested sales prices, publish false product information, and damage a brand’s identity and value.
What is an example of brand protection?
One example of brand protection is saving a brand from trademark infringement. Counterfeit sellers deceive customers into buying products they believe are from a legitimate brand. This can damage consumers and brands that are operating legitimately. Unintentional trademark infringement is also an issue that occurs when a product feature, phrase, or brand logo is likely to confuse consumers regarding the source of those goods.
You can protect your brand from trademark infringement by registering your intellectual property. Without trademark registers, counterfeiters are free to rip off your logos and brand names. You can also create non-disclosure agreements with partners if your company has patent-protected designs or processes. Lastly, you can educate your customers by helping them recognize legitimate products and fakes, making them less likely to look for knockoff products.
Additional Brand Protection Software Reviews
The brand protection software options I evaluated in this article cover a broad range of fraudulent actions that can happen to your business. You can look at the following software reviews if you need tools that perform more specific brand protection functions.
Brand protection software is a crucial tool for businesses in today’s internet-connected generation and is quickly becoming a necessity. Using any of the platforms in this article will protect your brand from online threats, including online scams and reputation damage. Taking early precautions and implementing brand protection tools for your business is critical, and the best solutions will fit your specific needs.
If you’re looking for other software to help your marketing department handle significant business functions, sign up for The CMO newsletter, where you’ll receive the latest software reviews and marketing advice from top professionals.